Saturday 30 November 2013

Winner of Challenge 108 Cold and Frosty

Hello, sorry I'm a bit late posting the winner of our last challenge, but better late than never!We had some fab entries to our challenge but unfortunately there can be only one winner, and as chosen by Random Number Generator, that winner is:
True Random Number Generator  6Powered by RANDOM.ORG(

(Sorry, I did copy the above from the random generator site but everytime I publish, the max number changes to 100, and I promise, I put in 30 entries!)
Deanne with this gorgeous Christmas Box.


Please email us at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your prize !

Julie and the BasicGrey Challenges DT x










2 comments:

  1. I was entry #30 so maybe the demon in me (my last name is DeMonic) caused the numbering to jump from 30 to 100. Congrats to Deanne. Her box is bee-utifully papered & embellished.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Deanne for the win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team